Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a safe celebration last night. Here are my goals for the new year:
- Keep up my working out – hoping for a minimum of 3 times a week, plus daily walks with Ralphie.
- Do my back exercises more often.
- Track our spending for the entire year. I have a spreadsheet set up and ready to go.
- Spend less money on clothing and gifts. This might be hard with 4 growing kids, but I can try, right?
- Turn my library books in on time to avoid the fines. Ugh, I just looked and have $9.30 right now.
- Replenish our Freedom Account. We are very low in car repair, household, kids, pets and gymnastics.
- Increase our EF by $1000.
- ??? I am currently trying to figure out the direction I want to go with this blog. I have been blogging for 6 years now and I guess I am kind of at a loss as to how to continue. Some weeks it is just 1 more thing on my to-do list that never gets done. Anything in particular that you want to see here?