Welcome to week 98 of Frugal Tuesday Tip! The Frugal Tuesday Tip is a linky blog hop, dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. Did you see all the great submissions last week?
I would love it if you shared your frugal tip with us! I can’t wait to read them all. It is hosted by:
Sara at Learning The Frugal Life
Julie at JulieCache.com
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic. If you are posting a recipe, please mention HOW IT IS FRUGAL!
- Please NO giveaways, there are other links for that and they aren’t frugal tips.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses.
**If you are going to link up please add a line somewhere in your blog post stating that this is part of the Frugal Tuesday Tip. We would love to spread the word and get more people involved.